This is not my design but by a amazing ATC artist Adrianna. I just wanted to have a play and
see what I could come up with, still mucking around with Jo Sonja products on paper and one day,
maybe I will get the hang of it! Fun trying.
Have to have a play with mix media as well!
Painted on smooth water colour paper using Jo Sonja Paints, Carbon Black, Warm White, Raw Sienna, Diox Purple and Brilliant Magenta.
One day I hope to get one of Adrianna's ATC's!
Blog Award
A big thank you to Helen over at Lorna Blue Studio, http://lornabluestudio.blogspot.com/ for giving me the Versatile Blogger award. I'm supposed to tell you seven things about me and also send the award on to 15 other friends/bloggers (not sure I'll get that many as a lot have already have been awarded ).
1.
I love to read.
2.
2.
I love to travel
3.
I love Italian food and Greek food.
4.
4.
I love to "do coffee", when I get to town.
5.
5.
I love English TV shows, intense murder mysteries and anything with a good and very involved plot
6.
I spend too much money on shoes
7.
I love my husband, children and grandson, Tommy.
The award goes to
Jo
Robert
Marta
Faeorain
Jonny
Sanna
JAV
Marta
Faeorain
Jonny
Sanna
JAV


She is exquisite.
ReplyDeleteOMG Vicky ~ I absolutely love her!
ReplyDeletenice painting...Daniel
ReplyDeleteHi Vicky,
ReplyDeleteShe's wonderful. I have a blog award for you over on my blog if you'd like to accept it.
Helen