Want to do an online class on drawing, art journals while having fun. I can recomend classes offered by Jane Davenport from Byron Bay in NSW.
My Art Journal using Jo Sonja Products fron Chroma Australia
For this art journal I am using an old children's book. I have prepared the pages as follows
Paint pages with Jo Sonja Gesso
Allow to dry
Paint pages with Jo Sonja Acrylics
Mix paint and gesso for softer colour
Or paint around graphics and pictures
Embellish pages with pictures, I have used Jo Sonja All Purpose Sealer to stick pictures or
gold leaf down
Create art with Jo Sonja Acrylics, pencils, ink or whatever medium takes your fancy.
Embellish with stamps or any goodies from your craft drawer
The frogs are on watercolour paper attached to pages to make fold outs
Papers, silver leaf and embelishments
Paints, Aqua, Sap Green and Phalo Green
Pencils
Same piece with more colour added with pencil
Pencils on top of acrylic, paper glue down first
Pencils on top of acrylic, paper glue down first
Pencils on top of acrylic, paper glue down first
Paper glued down with All Purpose Sealer
Pencils and papers
Pencils and papers
These are so expressive and colorful, lovely.
ReplyDeleteLooking good my creative friend.
ReplyDelete